Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Tribal Tech, LLC is in search for a Program Analyst (Grant Program Support) to provide internal and external guidance and support for grantee data collection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, collate, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources. Compile results and present trends, best practices, and policy recommendations.
- Draft memos, briefing papers, reports, public communications, and correspondences as required for client leadership and target communities.
- Provide support for special projects, such as providing technical assistance and support for special funding initiatives.
- Providing internal and external guidance and support for grantee data collection.
- Support/lead the implementation of the client’s learning agenda.
- Liaise with evaluation staff to ensure seamless collaboration and data-sharing.
- Conduct off-site impact visits to collect data on social/economic development, Native language, and environmental regulatory projects.
- Provide technical assistance to grantees in areas such as project evaluation.
- Assist with the review and analysis of community-based funding applications and associated costs, including evaluating logical frameworks.
- Support the achievement of the client’s strategic plan.
- 10% travel required (lower 48 states with possibility of trips to Alaska, Hawaii and Pacific Islands).
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
This position provides high-level program analysis and management support.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with grants, such as project development, management, and evaluation; experience with Federal grants strongly preferred.
- 4-7 years’ experience performing monitoring and evaluation activities.
- 3-6 years’ experience working in the community development field, especially Native communities.
- Working knowledge with the MS Office Suite, especially Word and Excel, is required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, MS Access, and other software also helpful.
- Must be able to favorably complete a background investigation.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred; Master’s degree in or similar major preferred.
- 3-6 years’ related professional experience.
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled