Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Support all lines of contract communications and marketing. Assist in supporting relevant programs and gathering necessary resources to support the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist BIEBHWP Communication Lead with website content development and management
- Provide technical support with virtual delivery of webinars and training
- Support all quality assurance and quality control requirements and processes
- Serve as support for information dissemination tasks and guiding, developing, and/or tracking applicable work products
- Provide support for the development and finalization of developed resources, including fact sheets, work products, presentations, and training and technical assistance materials
- Serve as support for reporting
- Monthly Performance Report and Annual Report coordination, development, and submission.
- Record and draft minutes of meetings as requested by Project Manager
- Maintain Contact List
- Send out all communications to grantees/team
- Maintain SharePoint Site
- Inform Smartsheet documents
- Other duties as assigned
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with two-five years related experience
- Previous work in American Indian/Alaska Native communities highly desired
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled