Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Provides tele-health counseling services to support to a portfolio of Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) School staff, students, and families. Provide assessment, person-centered planning, monitoring, and advocacy regarding the needs of individuals. Provide culturally appropriate clinical services for various mental health, co-occurring disorders, and age groups. Must adhere to mandated reporting laws.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- 5+ years clinical social work professional experience
- Valid and current LCSW or LMSW license
- Ability to make psychosocial assessments and develop and implement viable care plans
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to provide on-call and after-hours service as needed
- Ability to travel on short notice to provide on-site crisis support
- Previous work in American Indian/Alaska Native communities required
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled