Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Tribal Tech, LLC. is in search of a Technical Assistant (TA) Task Lead to provide support logistics and administration for training and technical assistance to include day-to-day management of operations, providing oversight of financial objectives and supporting all TA staff in contract deliverables. The Team Lead will provide support to the Project Manager and is responsive to reporting and meeting contract requirements. The purpose of this contract is to provide technical assistance to applicants and grantees of Office of Indian Education discretionary grant programs.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision and life insurance; as well as 401k).
- 3 weeks of paid time off & 10 paid holidays per year.
- Work location is remote.
- Position is contingent upon contract award
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist TTA Center to successfully meet the requirements of the contract.
- Manage day-to-day operations for the contract team and serve as a backup to the Project Manager to support the team when needed.
- Support Project Manager in efforts to manage all staff (onsite, remote, technical, and administrative).
- Support Project Manager and project team members in delivery of project and task areas and provide quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) efforts for deliverables.
- Provide oversight of all financial objectives of budget, invoicing and burn rates, as well as forecasting, reporting and reconciling expenditures.
- Tracking TTA site visits, including estimated costs and actual expenditures.
- Assist in planning the logistics of travel needed for onsite and/or virtual training.
- Assist TA Coordinator in efforts to hire consultants and develop/sign contracts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- PMP preferred.
- Direct experience with educational services to American Indian/Alaska Native students preferred.
- Experience working with the American Indian/Alaska Native community highly preferred.
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled