Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Tribal Tech, LLC. is looking for a TA/Program Coordinator to provide training and technical assistance, virtually and onsite, to a portfolio of American Indian/Alaska Native applicants and grantees of Office of Indian Education discretionary grant programs. Assist in creating general and targeted TA plans, providing comprehensive support to grantees in efforts to initiate the planning and implementation of education initiatives including implementation in a just-in-time distance learning setting, and for setting up meetings (technology-based and on-site) where program grantees and stakeholders can discuss progress, challenges, best practices, etc.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision and life insurance; as well as 401k)
- 3 weeks of paid time off & 10 paid holidays per year
- Work location is teleworking.
- Position is contingent upon contract award
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training & technical assistance (TTA) to a portfolio of tribal grantees, around K-12 American Indian/Alaska Native academic achievement and program development.
- Assist tribal grantee communities with development of strategic action plans and prevention plans through onsite and virtual support.
- Provide TTA to implement programming to meet an approved strategic action plan.
- Conduct regular webinars, conference calls, telephone support and email with tribal grantees to provide virtual TTA.
- Assist grantees in strengthening existing services and/or begin building infrastructure.
- Coordinate with other TA Coordinators and the contract staff to ensure collaboration, communication, joint development of materials, and training.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred; (extensive professional experience in related areas can be substituted for the education requirement).
- Two or more years of professional experience (primary and/or secondary education, evidence-based research and evaluation in student academic achievement, native language work experience).
- Licensure or certification in related area highly preferred.
- Previous work in American Indian/Alaska Native communities required.
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled