Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Tribal Tech, LLC. is looking for a Meeting Planner/Logistics Coordinator to provide all aspects of logistical support for meetings, workgroups, and conferences to carry out technical assistance and training support for American Indian/Alaska Native grantees. Responsible for managing requests for training, planning logistics of meetings (technology-based and on-site), and managing a calendar of all events; must be responsive to reporting and meeting contract requirements. Provide support and practice culturally sensitive principles for all materials, exchanges and contact with grantees and meeting/conference attendees.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision and life insurance; as well as 401k)
- 3 weeks of paid time off & 10 paid holidays per year
- Work location is teleworking.
- Position is contingent upon contract award
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and logistical support, including onsite support, for Project Director, Technical Working Group and Listening Session meetings.
- Process expense report reimbursements for grantee travel. Understand Federal Travel Regulations and GSA per diem rates.
- Maintain a calendar of technical assistance/training and other events in collaboration with organizational partners and the federal client.
- Support development and distribution of training materials, including aspects of developing content and marketing the available resources to grantees.
- Provide technical support and assistance to American Indian/Alaska Native grantees.
- Assist a high-level executive in a fast-paced environment with administrative tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in arranging conferences, including, but not limited to, negotiating lodging and reserving blocks of rooms, meeting space, audiovisual requirements, hotel transportation, and developing/organizing meeting materials.
- Experience working with federally recognized tribes and/or hosting Native American events.
- A general understanding of budgeting and finance principles, as well as Federal Travel Regulations, helpful but not required.
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled