Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Cowan & Associates, Inc. (C&A), a subsidiary of Tribal Tech, LLC, a Native American, woman-owned, small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA, has a position opening for a Program Analyst DNS 15. This position will support DoN Information Management Control Program by assisting the DoN Information Management Control Officer (IMCO). The Program Analyst will support DNS 15 responsibilities. Please forward your resume to Jacki Crites, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Cecil, email@example.com at Cowan & Associates, Inc.
Responsibilities: Candidates will provide support services required to facilitate overall objectives for OPNAV directives and DoN Information Management Control Officer (IMCO) with package creation, review, and processing for OMB, DoD, and OPNAV data collections in accordance with OPNAV and higher authority information management control policy and procedures. The support will require direct liaison with requirements officers and program managers across the OPNAV organization and other DoN stakeholders. An in-depth, working knowledge of existing and evolving tools and decisions support systems employed within the enterprise will directly contribute to this objective. Among the tasks the successful candidate will be able to:
- Record Management and maintaining either manually or electronically for all Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) directives. Analyze reports and spreadsheets monitor the effectiveness in regarding directives review.
- Assist Director Navy Staff regarding Navy Directives program and Record Manager Program by using analytical techniques. Conduct OPNAV directives review. Develop and prepare reports, charts, and briefs for program management to provide status, or other information. Prepare responses to official inquiries to explain, justify, or defend the standards of Navy Directives Program.
- Updating daily Total Records and Information Management (TRIM).
- Draft and facilitate Navy Directives Training and Navy Directives Managers Board Meetings.
- Respond to customer support inquiries for OPNAV directives issues. Advise on to properly and completely use Navy Directives Program. Present reports and communicate verbally to managers identified program deficiencies and resource shortfalls. Maintenance and updating of Department of the Navy Issuances website.
- High tendency and ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Assist Chief of Naval Operations by using analytical techniques to identify trends and alternative methods of proceeding.
- Answer and respond to information management help desk inquiries (via telephone calls, emails and visits).
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled