Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Campaign Support Specialist will support multiple zones in the two areas of marketing & communications (MarCom) efforts and data management and reporting. This role will provide assistance in nearly every campaign deliverable of the zone. Essential responsibilities will include ensuring key communication pieces are provided, social media is kept up to date, and serving as the zone subject matter expert in SharePoint MarketPlace – the system used for helpdesk, supplies ordering, awards ordering, event management and reporting (will be trained) – to allow the accurate and timely reporting needed for the contract. Specialist will have access to the National online content sharing platform (marketing materials and resources available for implementation) to aide in position.
Marketing and Communications
- Supports the development and implementation of zone level marketing and communications plan, as well as the campaign calendar
- Source and work with print vendors to ensure campaign materials are produced and received per National Marketing criteria
- Work with zone leadership to provide multi-zone ordering and delivering of campaign award and promotional items
- Monitors and tracks campaign marketing progress against the marketing and program plan. Compile monthly marketing and digital usage report
- Using nationally created content; localize communication pieces such as talking points, training materials, speeches and email content.
- Update local websites as needed
- Develops local zone digital marketing plan/strategies/tactics based on the provided national strategic framework
- Manage communication and registration process for charity events at federal agencies
- Manage print material distribution process to federal agencies
- Conduct charity orientation webinar briefings
Data Management and Reporting
- Set up campaign structure to include 3-year campaign history
- Export and import files with/from the Central Campaign Administrator to track pledges and monitor progress toward pledge goals
- Produce regular reports for leadership, agencies, and campaign workers: Weekly pledge reports by department and agency; weekly update to pledge dashboard on websites; weekly agency activity report; weekly contact report; monthly marketing report; monthly helpdesk report
- As necessary, recommend software enhancements, create end-user system documentation; create training materials; and help lead the testing, production readiness and acceptance of software systems prior to campaign launch.
- Support zone staff with the creation, editing and revision of various required reports for their agencies
- Monitor the help desk daily and respond to inquiries as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience working in a support role, preferably in communications or a similar role
- Prior CFC Experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled