Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Tribal Tech, LLC is in search for an experienced Proposal Manager who will be responsible for leading and managing the technical proposal development process. The successful candidate will lead the technical proposal development efforts that include the proposal outline and ensure completion of proposal deadlines, technical writing, graphics and production support. The candidate will hold regular standup progress reviews to track status of section writing assignments and other proposal actions assigned. The Proposal Manager ensures the technical proposal is compliant with all RFP requirements and delivery activities. This critical role is in support of a business development strategy designed to capture and win highly competitive business.
Location: Alexandria, VA
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience proposal development for a Federal government contractor
- Previous work with contracts related to the American Indian/Alaska Native communities desired
- Relationships and work performed at civilian agencies is desired (e.g. HHS, Education, Energy, Justice)
- Ability to travel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical requirements of proposal development efforts
- Analyze government solicitations, identifying all requirements and criteria for evaluation
- Develops and maintains the proposal plan, including schedule, proposal outline, assignments, and requirements compliance matrices
- Perform in a variety of proposal development roles, including but not limited to leading sections and/or volumes, technical writing and editing, and desktop publishing as needed
- Works to ensure all technical elements are captured and presented in the required structure and format
- Participates in kickoff meetings, provides direction when necessary, maintains action lists, enforces deadlines
- Continuously identifies and introduces proposal process improvements to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Update past performance summaries to highlight contract success stories for future proposals.
About Tribal Tech, LLC:
We are an American Indian woman-owned small business, founded to provide Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to federal, state, tribal and corporate clients. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance, and Partnership” embody an environment where our employees can flourish and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled